Consultancy always sounds expensive, but with our Support Contracts it doesn’t have to be like that.
Support Contracts comprise a package of hours at a discounted rate which you buy up-front. We track the time used for supporting you, and will inform you when you are close to the time being used up. We can provide a statement of time remaining on request. Support Contracts are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
Our clients use Support Contracts for a variety of purposes including:
- CLP Classification support.
- Support at the start of a project, where you need business advice as well as environmental or safety consultancy.
- Small environmental monitoring projects.
- Technical help with incident investigations.
- COMAH liability calculations.
- General REACH support.
- Environmental Permit support.
Support Contracts can be bundles of 5 hours or 10 hours, with a 20% discount on our standard consultancy rate, meaning that you receive 1 free hour for every 4 hours purchased.
To find our more, or set up a Support Contract, contact Janet on 01422 24 22 22, or email Janet.